Friday, February 13, 2009

Website Evaluation

I am pleased with the result of my website. I kind of followed my plan but i mostly made my website as I went along. iWeb was a pleasure to use. It was professional, with great features, yet it was also user friendly. I finished my website really quickly and i think i used my time wisely. Investigate was probably the easiest to finish. All i did was bookmark all the sites I found about Climate Change. Planning was ... probably not the best i've ever done. I really don't like planning. All i did was just roughly outline my website, i reccommend just getting all your ideas and building the website as i go along. Due to that, i immediately started working on my iWeb. I just built my website along the way and im very pleased with my result. Despite my hard work I couldn't add in any multimedia. This was due to a software issue on my iWeb. So here's my two animotos :