Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Client Meeting

1.) Your design and layout of your web pages - does it fit your drawing/plan?

2.) Your topic and research. What have you done in Class?

3.) Color, font and use of multimedia.

4.) Does it have 5 pages?

5.) The features of iWeb. What's working? Not working?

6.) Do you have an Emergency plan? Do you have a reference page?

7.) You must take screenshots of your... website, Delicious bookmarks and google documents.

Answers :
1.) Well, actually no. I made the plan really quickly and hoped that as I progress, i would make and modify my website along the way, which is exactly what i did. My original idea was to put 4 drop down menus on my homepage. Now when you look at it, it's kind of confusing an i really think i need to make it more simpler. The links that I have are like an album, with pictures in them, and they lead to my pages. I also have a background that i also think is way to confusing.

2.) My topic is on Climate Change, or Global Warming. I first did my research on it because I had no idea what climate change was, until I found out it was the same as Global warming. After I had all my information, i then proceeded to make my website using iWeb.

3.) I used the colors red and blue. Blue representing the cold, which then fades to red, which means that the Earth is getting warmer. Right now all my font is Comic Sans of Marker Felt. I thought i would do the major parts before going into detail. I want to use a font such as melting or evaporating. I also have photos but no videos. (Which i'll later explain.)

4.) Yes. My website currently has 5 pages. I am planning to do more since i have no reference page of emergency plan.

5.) I personally really enjoy using iWeb. It's easy to navigate and use all the features. Although, some aren't working properly. I have html codes everywhere on my website as you'll see in the pictures. The html snippet doesn't work either, so i can't upload videos or anything that requires html.

6.) No, i don't have an emergency plan or a reference page yet, but i will make one.

7.) Here are some screen shots of :
My Website: (Right Click, Open In New Tab)



Delicious:


Google Docs:

I was going to put my presentation on my Google Docs but it doesn't support keynote...and i have no idea why it didn't upload...

No comments: